How to reuse old tights•
Posted on November 16 2020
No matter how good the quality of your hosiery, they can eventually break, it happens to the best of us! However, that is not a reason to throw them in the bin! Instead, you can give them a second life and turn them into something else.
Below are some DIY tips on how you can reuse your old tights.
#1 Make a hair tie
The only thing you have to do is to cut your tights into 2 cm strips, like in this picture:
#2 Create a chic headband
1. Cut the leg from the panty 2. Cut off the toe area
3. Fold each leg lengthwise 4. Lay the cut off legs like a cross, then fold
to get half of it. one leg back over itself to shape the letter T.
5. Grab the end of each leg and tie them together.
Now you have a new headband!
#3 Bored of your vases? Upgrade it with old tights!
Simply cut away the panty of your old tights and pull the leg up on the vase.
#4 Create a lavender potpourri
You will need your old tights, a pair of scissors, a ribbon and dried lavender.
1. Cut the tights on each end. 2. Cut the tights lengthwise.
3. Fill it with dried lavender.
4. Connect all ends together and tie a bow around it. Stick it in your underwear drawer and make all your panties smell of lavender!
Did you also know that you can send us your old tights?
Vi introducerar Cec...
Vi är stolta att få presentera vår nyaste innovation, Cecilia - tillverkad från Ricinus Communis, eller Ricinplantan. "Den enastående Ricin...Read More
Swedish Stockings W...
Name Cecilia BlankensAge 41Location StockholmOccupation Founder and CEO of shoe brand BlankensWho is your style inspiration (dead or alive)?I wann...Read More
We take responsibil...
2020 is coming to an end and what a year it has been. 2020 has been a year filled with reflection. The choices we make as a company reflect our val...Read More